Monday, May 17, 2010

DSCF4702

Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, “I’m not going to make it,” but you laugh inside remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.

- Charles Bukowski.

25 days until graduation. 25 days until freedom. 25 days + some until my first visit to Chicago, and I'm really hoping I will fall in love with it. I don't think I wouldn't.

I miss my lip ring. I need money to make an appointment for my tattoo. I need money for everything else in life that I actually need.

I became one of those people who make mixes for people they're romantically interested in to tell them that they like them. I think it might have worked in my favor. After last night, I definitely don't regret it.

Summer goals: walk more, spend a lot of time with friends, make more mix CD's, be as honest as possible, listen to more good music, go to a lot shows/concerts and festivals, work work work, and buy lots of clothes while somehow saving money for Chicago living.


I need more of this in my life:

008

009

011

017

002

007

008

009





What I'm listening to this summer:



While the angels stand by I get high as a kite
I'm too tired to smile
Or know that I'm right"

Enough "you and I"
Enough of "the fight"
Enough of "prevail" or "walk in the light"




No comments:

Post a Comment