Thursday, May 27, 2010

DSCF4933

Four days holed up in my room with the exception of two doctor's visits (h8 the healthcare system) and a meeting at SoT (which was a mistake because it killed me afterwards). I am not a happy camper, and I have spent too much time in my head. I have just regained the energy to write in my moleskine, send emails to teachers, and force myself to be ready to hop on bart at 8am to go to Children's Hospital for x-rays. Thanks, scoliosis, you did me well. Immune system, you fucking suck.

Summer isn't far off, but I'm a little afraid for it. I would like to grab my diploma and leave high school, but going off to college at the moment is just too weird to handle. Mostly because of finances. Columbia College is expensive as fuck, not as much as Whittier, but my financial aide packet was depressing as hell. I'm poor, give me money! I am very close to deferring my acceptance, which destroys my soul. I might end up spending a semester in Washington or something. I am reconsidering my plan of moving to Oregon and taking courses at LCC and transferring to U of O, or back to Columbia like I would really love. Or I could just take a year off and save up money for Chicago. It's all up in the air still, even though I am graduating in just a couple of weeks. I'm trying to not let the change of plans get me down, but it's proving to be a little difficult. I mean, I'll get over it, but it's such a goddamn bummer. Either way, when September hits, I will be out of the Bay Area. I hope. I need the change before more self-destructive things happen like they always do.

Life (there aren't enough pictures, I apologize):

DSCF4763
This is a new person. He's neat. I like him in a lot of different ways.

DSCF4730
Every coffee date with my gay boyfriend makes me feel a lot better about life, no lie.

DSCF4729

I went to Senior Ball on Saturday. Cut my hair off, didn't dance much, and took pictures that I'm too lazy to post. Our stay at the Intercontential was excellent. I wish we spent our time there instead of ball.

DSCF4789

DSCF4791



DSCF4805
I got to feel a little classy with a face full of makeup, it was nice.

DSCF4860

DSCF4864

DSCF4872

DSCF4871

DSCF4884

DSCF4874

I need to have more money in my wallet, less time with people who I feel silently judge me, and less sleep because I rather not to remember what happens in the next couple of months.

I'm happy though, that's still a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment