Thursday, April 8, 2010

+ got into Whittier College and I am strongly considering going there. I'll be far away from home, but close enough to feel like I'm not missing out on everything. If I hate it, I'll transfer. It just depends on how much financial aid I get! It's just funny that I go there I will be majoring in political science and child development. Do I look like a future poly sci major at a college founded by Quakers? Sam saif, "just a little bit." I really don't think I would hate it. I got in after applying on a whim and turning my application two weeks past the deadline. Maybe it was meant to be?

+ SPRING BREAK

+ properly met someone who is mad cool and made him the best mix with:

ring, ring, ring - de la soul
breakdance - herbie hancock
don’t ever fucking question that - atmosphere
trying to find a balance - atmosphere
woman with the tattooed hands - atmosphere
de la souls - p.o.s
kicking knowledge in the face - p.o.s
touch me i’m going to scream pt 2 - my morning jacket
thank you too! - my morning jacket
in my memory - beat happening
to be myself completely - belle & sebastian
get me away from here, i’m dying - belle & sebastian
bomb.repeat.bomb - ted leo & the pharmacists
soul on fire - spiritualized
don’t back in anger - oasis
whole wide world - wreckless eric
take the a train - duke ellington
detlef schrempf - band of horses
chameleon - herbie hancock
the book i write - spoon
up all night - suburban legends
picture perfect clique - tragedy andy
sitting on the dock of the bay - otis redding
closing time - semisonic
drinking for 11 - mad caddies
good intentions - mad caddies

+ I'm almost 18! Birthday camping trip next weekend. Getting my tattoo and double nostril piercing the day of, possibly.

- fucked myself over on Tuesday, but whatever















I need to take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment