Wednesday, June 30, 2010

i had some sort of epiphany yesterday morning and sent an email to defer my acceptance at columbia to the fall of 2011. i am now part of columbia college chicago class's of 2015.

i have no idea what i'm doing with my life, but i guess i am willing to find out. by the end of august, i better be equipped with a job, and i am willing to go wherever. time to find a map and a dart to throw at it.

crazy thing is, i feel more secure with my decision than i have with any i've made this entire year, despite the fact that it completely turns my world upside down.

and i am happier than i was yesterday, the day before, and the day i sent in my $250 deposit.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes decisions that turn your world around are the best.

    Hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on going to college. The best thing about not knowing what's going to happen next gives you a thrill in life. It keeps you going when things get bad.

    Check out my blog at:

    http://nakedgeeks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete