Saturday, May 1, 2010

I am finally 18, but I haven't gotten carded yet, which helps me since I just got my temp id yesterday. Slackin', my bad.

My birthday was mediocre, but good enough for me since it normally sucks monkey balls. I looked good, acted old, and ate a lot of yummy food. And realized how much I love my best friends, but how lame I am when it comes to crushes (all three that I have, at the moment). LAWL at my almost existing, but not really love life. Whatever, Chicago is practically within my reach. I can get the feel of the whole dating process there, because here, I am at a total loss. I blame my over-analyzing being paired with my apathy, it just creates an imbalance. Like everything else in my life, but that's another story, a pointless one.

Okay, summer is just around the corner so the next few weeks of high school are going to be spent with scholarships and days in the park.








What I'm listening to a lot lately:






No comments:

Post a Comment