Monday, February 22, 2010

ski week






the pillow fight on valentine's day was pretty epic. we only lasted 23 minutes, but it felt like it was forever.

the following monday was the start of ski week (which consisted of staying out all night and spending mornings alone at home watching recorded episodes of criminal minds). giving us a week off was such a bad idea. now senioritis is really killing me. i'm probably going to end up beating the record of my past absences. that would be ridiculous, trust me, it really would be. after this week and the dropping of my second block, i'm hoping my attendance rate will get better. we'll see, hah.

come on, college, come NOW. or at least the end of high school since i have no idea what i'm doing come august/september 2010 (only six months away!!!!)

on valentine's day i sent my common app off to: mills college, whittier, columbia college chicago, suny purchase, and suny buffalo. i don't really care where i end up going to, i'm still stuck in my college choices. decisions decisions decisions

i just want to go to school and learn. as long as i'm not at a csu i will probably hate (not dissing any of them, i'm just not in love with any), i will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment