Sunday, February 7, 2010




Everything is so goddamn boring these days. All I do is sleep until thirty minutes after my alarm goes off, rush through a shower and put on whatever is clean, bus to bart, bus to school, and walk. Once I'm on campus, I sleep through one class, don't get lunch and hang out with whoever is closest, and sleep through another class. What happens after that remains up in the air. Sometimes it's exciting, sometimes it's exhausting, but mostly it's repetitive.

I don't want to leave my room to do anything but go downstairs to watch Criminal Minds. I swear all I do now is come home around five (or seven on some days), get some cake or a bagel, and sit down on the couch to watch my recorded episodes of Criminal Minds. I don't know, life is much better this way.

To continue procrastinating, I started reading my old livejournal entries from the past few months. Good lord, so much has happened only within a month and a half. New friends and the whole grades and grades thing definitely passed me by. Everything is going by really fast again and I can't decide if I like it or not.

At least that means school is almost ever. I am more than ready for summer. It's just the whole, "I'm growing up and graduating" thing I have to get over. That and the fact that I am scared shitless.

No comments:

Post a Comment